TMX Force Feedback
About TMX Force Feedback
Thrustmaster TMX: ergonomic racing wheel with a 2-pedal pedal set. Responsive, precise and silent belt-pulley Force Feedback system, with 900° wheel rotation and metal sequential paddle shifters. Compatible with Xbox One and PC. Works on Xbox Series X|S.
The TMX racing wheel, Thrustmaster’s absolute gold standard in the world of virtual motorsports, is a tremendous asset for all racing fans looking for enhanced immersion in their gaming sessions.
The TMX ensures excellent precision and realistic sensations on the race track, thanks to Thrustmaster’s unique belt-pulley Force Feedback system.
Responsive and adjustable, the TMX is a versatile ally for any type of racing: Rally, F1, NASCAR and even GT.
The size of the wheel’s rim (11 inches / 28 cm) is great for all hand sizes, and allows for easy, intuitive rotation (up to 900°).
Gear shifts are both smooth and distinct thanks to the 100% metal sequential paddle shifters, which provide optimal accuracy.
Optical reading of the wheel’s movements (with 12-bit resolution) ensures authentic in-game mirroring of even the slightest moves made by the user.
- Works on Xbox Series X|S
- Realistic wheel: wheel rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design that’s great for all types of racing games
- Up to 900° wheel rotation, for optimal racing precision
- Responsive, precise and silent Force Feedback, thanks to the belt-pulley system in the racing wheel’s base
- Optical reading: 12-bit resolution ensures accurate in-game reproduction of all wheel movements (4,096 values on the steering axis)
- The TMX comes with a 2-pedal pedal set that works efficiently in all circumstances
Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter (sold separately)