Joystick featuring H.E.A.R.T* magnetic precision technology: surgical precision for your dogfights in VR and non-VR environments. T.16000M FCS (Flight Control System) flight stick: four axes + sixteen buttons + one 8-way. Point of View hat switch
About T.16000M FCS flight stick
Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the stick:
Precision levels 256 times greater than current systems (i.e. resolution of 16000 x 16000 values!)
Magnets ensure friction-free action for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time
Helical spring (0.1” / 2.8 mm in diameter) inside the stick providing firm, linear and smooth tension.
Fully ambidextrous joystick!
- 3 removable components allow the joystick to be perfectly tailored for left-handed or right-handed use
- Piloting with a joystick in each hand is now possible in all games compatible with two joysticks
- 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
- 12 on the base and 4 on the stick
- One 8-way Point of View hat switch
- Switch allowing users to configure the 12 buttons located on the base in a left- or right-handed position
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the stick)
- Ergonomic trigger for brake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight, space simulation) control
- Multidirectional hat switch (for panoramic view)
- Ergonomic design for optimum comfort
- Wide hand rest for reduced stress
- Weighted base for enhanced stability
Thrustmaster flight product ecosystem
This product is part of a range of flight simulation peripherals that can be used in conjunction with one another: a complete ecosystem featuring the FCS flight stick, TWCS throttle, TFRP rudder pedals and MFD (Multi-Functional Display) cockpit panels. These elements are compatible with or without the T.A.R.G.E.T advanced programming software. With T.A.R.G.E.T, you can combine two T.16000M FCS flight sticks – one left-handed, and one right-handed – and play with both hands.
This product is not distributed under license from and is in no way endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
*US patent: US08471815 / French patent: FR2940846B1
T.A.R.G.E.T programming software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine with other Thrustmaster devices (so that they are recognized as a single USB device), and load or create specific mapping profiles for each game
WARNING: California Proposition 65
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/