TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder
Revolutionary pro flight sim rudders with PENDULAR technology (TM Technology PENDUL_R ™) for ultimate precision & smoothness
ABOUT TPR: Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder
Revolutionary rudder mechanism
Thrustmaster PENDUL_R™ technology: unique suspended mechanism for smooth, fluid motion. In conjunction with the magnetic sensors, this mechanism ensures perfect precision, even for minor adjustments. Two very precise differential brakes for perfectly-proportioned braking. 100% metal structure – weighs more than 15.4 lb / 7 kg. 32 industrial plain bearings. Realistic dimensions: 20.9 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches / 53 x 36 x 36 cm (W x D x H). Metal base plate for excellent stability, even when used without a cockpit. Can be fixed onto Cockpit.
Unrivaled precision, from the designer of the HOTAS Warthog
H.E.A.R.T. (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) technology: 3D Hall effect magnetic sensors. 16-bit precision on 3 axes (rudder / left differential brake / right differential brake): 65,536 values on each axis; 0.005° of precision. The magnets ensure ultra-precise, frictionless action that won’t change over time. Built-in electronics, with the ability to update the device’s firmware.
Adjustability & Versatility!
- Springs’ positions can be adjusted, to fine-tune the resistance according to your preferences (two springs are included).
- Pedals can be adjusted into five positions, at angles between 35° and 75°.
- For use below desks or onto cockpits.
- For Flight Sim gaming: combat and civilian. It is also developed for warbirds closed combat & Space Sim combat maneuvers.
- For Fighter plane combat, civilian plane, airliner , helicopters, warbirds and spaceship.
- For solo flight or for flying in formations.
T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
Thrustmaster Advanced pRogramming Graphical EdiTor software: combine your device with other Thrustmaster devices so that they are recognized as a single USB device, and load or create specific profiles for each game. Please visit https://support.thrustmaster.com/tpr to find T.A.R.G.E.T. profiles specially created for the TPR for use in your favorite simulations : DCS , War Thunder, IL2 , Flight Sim World , Xplane , PRepare3D , Elite Dangerous …
- 1 TPR rudder, 2 metal differential brake pedals to be attached by the user.
- 2 Allen keys (2.5 mm and 3 mm).
- 2 flat wrenches (8 mm and 14 mm).
- User manual and consumer warranty information.