T-GT II Servo Base
Thrustmaster T-GT II SERVOBASE, PS5, PS4, PC, Real-Time Force Feedback, Brushless 40-Watt Motor, Dual-Belt System, Magnetic Technology, Interchangeable Wheel.
ABOUT T-GT II SERVO BASE
The T-GT II SERVOBASE is a powerhouse of extremely innovative technologies, resulting from a highly in-depth study of all the must-have sensations required for an ultra-realistic car racing experience. Designed as the central element of Thrustmaster’s high-end racing ecosystem for PS5, PS4, PC, T-GT II SERVOBASE is compatible with all of the brand’s detachable add-on wheels.
Refined and perfected thanks to more than 23,000 hours of intense Research and Development work, T-GT II SERVOBASE has been designed to take the amazing Force Feedback performance of its predecessor (the T-GT) to even greater new heights. With T-GT II SERVOBASE, gamers on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC can enjoy brand-new levels of precision and durability. Officially licensed for both PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo, the T-GT II SERVOBASE provides key advantages and lifelike sensations in GT Sport thanks to groundbreaking technologies including T-LIN, T-DCC, and especially T-DFB (3D perception of Force Feedback effects).
- Compatible with all Thrustmaster add-on wheels
- High-velocity, next-generation 40-watt brushless motor for exceptionally responsive Force Feedback with high torque capacity
- Internal components from the European automotive industry (AEC-Q), for maximum quality and lifespan
- Proprietary technologies: T-AEC-Q, T-DCC, T-RTF, T-LIN, T40-VE, T-DFB, T-F.O.C., T-M.C.E. and T-TURBO
- Proprietary magnetic technology (H.E.A.R.T) for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision
- Quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing for different types of wheels (F1, Rally, etc.) to be used (sold separately)
- Dual-belt system for smooth gaming sessions without any dead zones
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals, T3PM, T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets (sold separately)
- Officially licensed for PlayStation 5 and Gran Turismo; compatible with PS5, PS4 and PC